Welcome to All Pro Home Inspection

Buffalo and WNY’s Premier Home Inspection Firm is All Pro Home Inspection.  We educate our Buffalo & surrounding WNY communities home inspection clients during the home inspection, so whether you are a buyer, seller, or a current homeowner you will receive an unbiased opinion regarding the condition of the property. Our home inspectors have completed some of the industry’s most comprehensive training programs. In addition to our Home Inspection State License process, we take pride in the fact that we have achieved the certification designations that set us apart from many of our competitors.  We’ll provide you with information so you can have Peace of Mind.  Give us a call and experience the All Pro Difference … Where the Inspection is Just the Beginning.

All Pro Home Inspection will provide home buyers, sellers or homeowners with the professional home inspection you deserve. We provide Western New York with a Full Service Consulting Company.

If you are in the market for a home inspection, check out what’s inspect, and what you can expect.  If you would like to know more, please contact me for a personal consultation, or to schedule an inspection today.

Give us 5% of your confidence…and we’ll earn the other 95%

All Pro Home Inspection provides home inspection services in Buffalo, Amherst, Lancaster, Clarence, Lockport, Niagara Falls, Williamsville, and throughout all of Western New York Counties - Niagara, Erie, Orleans, Genesee, Monroe counties just to name a few.

Email Me:
Call Me: (716) 772-2548

Our Reviews

Click Logo to Purchase
Your RecallChek

FREE Agent Email Marketing